- Surface preparation for advanced coatings and surface treatments
- Deburring precision machined and laser-cut components
- Cosmetic finishing, including semi-reflective and non-specular finishes
- Metallurgical shot peening of critical components
- Non-destructive blast cleaning of forging dies and forged components
Guyson Corporation has designed and built blasting machinery for manufacturers of medical instruments, orthopedic implants and other medical devices for many years. A shift has begun in the medical industry away from manual blasting and toward automated and robotic blasting, in pursuit of greater control and more consistent quality of surface treatment processes.
As regulatory and quality system requirements have expanded, Guyson engineering has responded with blast system features to bring all parameters of the blasting process under tighter control and to facilitate validation. These advanced features include not only enhanced media delivery and reclamation, but electronic sensor and control functions to ensure the most precise and repeatable finishing results.
Make contact with a factory applications specialist to discuss your requirements and access the creative engineering resources at Guyson.