Guyson has now partnered with HP to bring you the MultiBlast3D, a blasting chamber specifically designed to handle HP Jet Fusion 3D parts.
The Job Isn’t Done Until It’s Finished
Additive manufacturing and 3D printing usually leave traces and require a finishing step. The MultiBlast3D system is specifically tailored to post process 3D printed parts. It removes residual powder and preserves your colors with single use media delivery or process batches with continuous flow.
Guyson’s MultiBlast3D is:
- Easy to use
- Designed for increase operator safety
High Quality Finished Products
Get the high quality finished products your company and your customers expect. The MultiBlast3D has the ability to create and preserve a wide array of surface finishes for both cosmetic and/or functional purposes.
Processes Parts for a Variety of Manufacturing Methods
The MultiBlast3D is also capable of processing parts for a wide variety of additive manufacturing methods, including:
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
Durable and Built to Last
MultiBlast3D is extremely durable and designed to last even under heavy use.
- Bright clear workspace with rapid dust removal
- High powered LED light panels: 650 lumen
- Preserves color on multi-color parts when used with single use media hopper
- Rapid change from single use to continuous use media
- Optimized components and machine settings for HP part finishing
- Large viewing window with ergonomic angle for best view
- Quiet operation
- Air wash blow off nozzle
- Enclosed perimeter door prevents media spills
- Integrated Spiral Cone filter cleaning
- Dust collector fire suppression system
- Compact size: fits through 36″ door
- Plugs into standard outlet
Guyson designs and build systems for a wide range of industries. We’d be happy to speak with you about your specific challenge and find the solution that’s right for you.