Put the finishing touches on your HP Jet Fusion 3D parts with the MultiBlast3D post processing system.
Additive manufacturing and 3D printing usually leave traces and require a finishing step. Guyson’s MultiBlast3D system is specifically tailored to post process 3D printed parts.
Removes residual powder and preserves your colors with single use media delivery or process batches with continuous flow.
- Increased operator Safety
- Easy to Use
Want learn more?
The MultiBlast3D has the ability to create and preserve a wide array of surface finishes for both cosmetic and/or functional purposes.
Get the high quality finished products your company and your customers expect. With a proven track record of delivering finishing equipment that exceeds expectations to top Fortune 500 companies, Guyson has now partnered with HP to bring you the MultiBlast3D, a blasting chamber specifically designed to handle HP Jet Fusion 3D parts.
The MultiBlast3D is also capable of processing parts for a wide variety of additive manufacturing methods, including:
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
MultiBlast3D is extremely durable and designed to last even under heavy use.
- Bright clear workspace with rapid dust removal
- High powered LED light panels: 650 lumen
- Preserves color on multi-color parts when used with single use media hopper
- Rapid change from single use to continuous use media
- Optimized components and machine settings for HP part finishing
- Large viewing window with ergonomic angle for best view
- Quiet operation
- Air wash blow off nozzle
- Enclosed perimeter door prevents media spills
- Integrated SpiralCone filter cleaning
- Dust collector fire suppression system
- Compact size: fits through 36” door
- Plugs into standard outlet
HP does not design, manufacture or sell the Guyson product or provide any warranty for the Guyson products. HP believes that the information herein is correct based on the current state of scientific knowledge and as the date of its publication, however, to the maximum extent permitted by law HP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF HP IS AWARE OF SUCH PURPOSE) WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED. Except to the extent that exclusion is prevented by law, HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions, and damages or losses of any kind or nature that result from the use of or reliance upon this information, which is subject to change without notice. Recipients of the Guyson product are responsible for determining the suitability of Guyson products with HP Jet Fusion 3D products, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and being aware that other safety or performance considerations may arise when using, handling or storing the product.