To keep your machine running clean, we recommend changing your filters every 3 months with OEM quality filters from Guyson Corporation.
Routine filter Changing removes the dust in your blast process, keeping your blast system running at peak performance. Your machine will run more effectively enabling you to get more work done, while also preventing floating dust from inciting an explosive fire.
Buying direct from the Manufacturer gives you OEM features not found in competitors commodity filters:
- Fire retardant nanofiber filtration technology
- Lasts 50 percent longer than commodity filters
- Grounding wire to prevent sparks that can cause dust explosion
- Efficient on 0.3 – 1.0 micron – Certified MERV 15*
- Cleaner air benefitting employee health and safety
- Higher efficiency and greater energy savings than any other standard cartridge filter media
All this leads to better cleaning efficiency with fewer pulses and significantly less compressed air use. Our OEM filter technology emitted 75 – 97% less contaminant than any standard media tested making your factory working environment exceptionally safe when compared to standard commodity filters.