GUYSON VAQUA WET BLAST SYSTEMS
1. Increases rubber bonding up to 120%
2. Scrubs parts clean while blasting.
3. Uses 70% less media than dry-blasting.
4. Corrosive resistance inhibitors increase product durability.
Why Guyson Vaqua is Best for Rubber Bonding
A. Crude dry grit or sand blasting direct media to metal contact. Continuation of downward force causing impregnation.
B. Vaqua wet blast processing water buffer between metal and media cushions shock and deadens downward force. This is the best process for rubber bonding.
• Specifically designed for wet blast systems
• Externally mounted
• High flow capacity
• Does not contain seals, bearing, or packing
• Lined with hot poured polyurethane
MINI CYCLONE MEDIA FILTRATION
• Specifically designed by Guyson to classify media within slurry line
• All parts either made from or line with polyurethane
• Individual parts can be replaced rather than whole gun
• More control – effective blast pattern of 2 inches
• Takes media out of slurry within minutes
See Our Full Line of Wet Blast Systems at www.guyson.com